A Conversation with Diet Eman
Created by WMCN Editor
Created on 26 July 2014
Published on Aug 28, 2013
As a young woman in the Christian resistance in Holland during World War II, Diet Eman experienced firsthand the atrocities that occurred in her country at the hands of the Nazis. Diet shares how the people in her country could have known what was to happen by reading the book Hitler wrote, Mein Kampf. But because most people did not read the book, they were surprised and unprepared for what happened.
- Learning to Love Samaritans
- (Media / Learning to Love Samaritans)
- Do 'Good' People Go To Heaven?
- (Media / Do 'Good' People Go To Heaven?)
- Is Capitalism Biblical?
- (Media / Is Capitalism Biblical?)
- Categories: Relevant Christian Diet Eman