Surprised by Evil: A Conversation with Diet Eman
Created by WMCN Editor
Created on 11 August 2014
- As a young woman in the Christian resistance in Holland during World War II, Diet Eman experienced firsthand the atrocities that occurred in her country at the hands of the Nazis. In this conversation, Diet shares how the people in her country could have known what was to happen by reading the book Hitler wrote, Mein Kampf. But because most people did not read the book, they were surprised and unprepared for what happened.
How do you obey the biblical command to obey authorities when an evil government takes over your country? Diet tells how she determined who the rightful government was and shares about secretly listening to the Queen speak on the radio when radios were forbidden.
- Learning to Love Samaritans
- (Media / Learning to Love Samaritans)
- Do 'Good' People Go To Heaven?
- (Media / Do 'Good' People Go To Heaven?)
- Is Capitalism Biblical?
- (Media / Is Capitalism Biblical?)
- Categories: Relevant Christian Politics Diet Eman