Rescue Mission: A Conversation with Diet Eman
Created by WMCN Editor
Created on 11 August 2014
- The safest place to hide the Jewish people in Holland during World War II was in the countryside. Diet tells how she and her fiancé Hein found farmers willing to hide Jews in their homes. She also talks about the dangers and difficulties of hiding people in the cities and tells the story of Mies, a woman who hid 27 people in her tiny apartment.
One of a series of fifteen videos.
- Learning to Love Samaritans
- (Media / Learning to Love Samaritans)
- Do 'Good' People Go To Heaven?
- (Media / Do 'Good' People Go To Heaven?)
- Is Capitalism Biblical?
- (Media / Is Capitalism Biblical?)